Registration and activities
- KoDa Woningbeheer has no registration procedure at the office. During office hours, you can make an appointment for a viewing. During these viewings, a registration form is provided if you would like to become eligible for the accommodation shown. The form, together with a report from KoDa Woningbeheer, is forwarded to the owner. As soon as the owner has granted approval, KoDa Woningbeheer prepares a lease. After the brokerage fee has been paid, you receive the key to your new accommodation.
- If the accommodation is not allocated, the registration form remains valid for 1 year.
- The activities of KoDa Woningbeheer are limited to viewing accommodations, advising landlords and home seekers and preparing leases.
- Before an agreement is reached, home seekers are required to submit valid identity documents and pay slips to KoDa Woningbeheer.
- All offers of accommodations or business premises made by KoDa Woningbeheer, both written and verbal, are without obligation. Home seekers cannot derive any rights from this.
- If home seekers become eligible for an accommodation for which a residence permit is required, obtaining this permit will be at the expense and risk of the home seeker.
- If mediation by KoDa Woningbeheer results in a lease, the home seekers will owe a brokerage fee at lease signing.
The fee charged for all accommodations is 1 month's gross rent (incl. 21% VAT).